PLASLUBE® Features & Capabilities
PLASLUBE® lubricants can be used individually or synergistically. They provide the widest and most complete selection for lubricated resins.
- Typical properties include: excellent wear resistance, low noise, reduced slip-stick, elimination of external lubes, and enhanced abrasive wear properties.
- Other key features include: low thermal expansion, good fatigue endurance, high creep resistance and load bearing capacity, and excellent impact strength and dimensional stability.
- Commonly used in automotive, electrical and consumer durables applications. This includes door-lock mechanisms and seat adjustment assemblies in cars, as well as gears, bushings, and bearings for consumer durable and electronic products.
- PLASLUBE® materials use: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) powder, silicone, MOS2, graphite, and aramid, among others, as internal lubricants in an assortment of engineering resins (PA, PBT, PC, POM, and more).
- Lubricants are available in reinforced grades. Glass or carbon fiber reinforcement may be used when better mechanical or thermal properties are required: low thermal expansion, good fatigue endurance, high creep resistance and load bearing capacity, improved temperature performance, and excellent impact strength and dimensional stability.
PLASLUBE® can be formulated to include, but not exclusive to, the following lubricants, additives, and fillers:
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) powder
- Carbon fiber
Find a Product that Meets Your Requirements:
I need a material that has a low coefficient of friction:
Coefficient of Friction (Thrust Washer)
I need a material that has a low wear: