ELECTRAFIL® Features & Capabilities
- Conductive thermoplastics exhibit a range of properties, including: electrical conductivity, good chemical resistance, excellent toughness, and low wear.
- Commonly used in automotive, electrical, and electronic applications. This includes instrument panel bezels and fuel filter housings in automotive products, as well as packaging and shipping containers, business machine covers and housings, and disc drive covers, among other electric and electronic product needs.
- ELECTRAFIL® carbon fiber reinforced engineering plastics may also be used in applications where very high mechanical performance capabilities are needed without regard for electrical properties.
ELECTRAFIL® can be formulated to include, but not exclusive to, the following reinforcements, additives, and fillers:
- Carbon powder
- Multi-wall carbon nanotubes
- Carbon fiber
- Stainless steel
- Other conductive materials
Find a Product that Meets Your Requirements:
I need a material to protect sensitive devices from electromagnetic (EMI) radiation up to 55-60 decibels and 1500 MHz:
I need a material to provide static dissipation for protection for electrostatic discharge damage (ESD):
I need a material to provide anti-static protection for moderately sensitive devices: